Backing on to the immaculate floral display of The Gardens is rugged shoreline, dense forest and nearby Brentwood Bay. In the summer months, explore the history and wildlife of the area on a 45-minute boat tour, and take in the sites of our local waters, from grandiose homes and charming boats to seals, eagles and herons.
Dates & Times
- Boat tours operate May 18 to September 15.
- Boat tours depart every 15 minutes from 11:00 AM to 4:15 PM.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- There are no boat tours at 2:00 PM or 2:15 PM.The last boat tour departs at 4:15 PM; 7:30 PM on Firework Saturdays
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.
- The Firework Saturdays boat tour schedule varies.
- Boat tour tickets may be purchased at the Visitor Information Centre or at the wharf.
- Tickets are not available to purchase prior to arriving at The Gardens.
Adult: $20.50 + tax
Youth: $15.75 + tax
Child: $12.25 + tax
*12 Month Pass holders and families (up to two adults, plus immediate dependent children and youths) receive $2 off all boat tour rates.